How to Root HTC Desire 650 Android Device in One Click with KingoRoot
HTC Desire 650 was released in November 2016. The device comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and 2GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded. The HTC Desire 650 runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 2200mAh non removable battery.
If you want to root your device to boost up the performance and extend the battery, block ads in apps, uninstall pre-installed bloatwares, flash a Custom ROM on your device and customize it to make it truly your own you need to root your device first. Here we highly recommend you try to root your device via KingoRoot. KingoRoot has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Beofre you root your HTC Desire 650 you should unlock the bootloader first. If you have no idea how to unlock bootloader of HTC Desire 650 we have a tutorial for you: How to Unlock HTC Bootloader?
Root HTC Desire 650 with KingoRoot APK
When you root it is better to try KingoRoot APK first because it is more convenient than the PC version because you do not have to connect your device to the computer. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root (PC version) you can follow the second tutorial.
Before you start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device is powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet should be connected (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your HTC Desire 650, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your HTC Desire 650.
- Launch "Kingo ROOT" app and start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds till the result appears.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root HTC Desire 650 with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move to the next step please make good preparations first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Internet connection necessary
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a full backup in case something went wrong.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- Once installation completes double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeeded or failed.
- Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
After launching you will see a prompt asking you to connect your device to your computer via USB cable.
There should be a device driver on your computer to recognize your device. If there is none Kingo will install one for you automatically. Just follow the instructions and install it on your computer.
Only with the USB Debugging enabled the computer can recognize your device. If the computer can not recognize your device please check the USB Debugging.
Pay attention to the prompt window, select "Always allow from this computer".
KingoRoot will detect the basic information of your device and you can click " Root" after you know clearly about rooting and what consequences rooting may cause, please click root at the bottom of the interface.
Kingo Android Root has employed multiple exploits on your device so it will take a few minutes to finish the rooting process. During the rooting process do not perform any operation on it.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk