How to Fastly Root HTC Desire 12 with Latest KingoRoot PC
HTC Desire 12 were released in March 2018. While, HTC Desire 12 runs Android 7.x (Nougat). As you know, Google has released Android Oreo and you may disire to enjoy or experience. Fortunately, KingoRoot PC version enables you to flash a new OS. Because Rooting enables you to modify and edit the system files of your Android. Rooting may be complex, but rooting your Android just need a few steps with 1 click kingoroot app.
Safely Web Root Your HTC Desire 12 with KingoRoot through PC
Step 1: Free Download the KingoRoot on Windows Software to PC
The following button is PC software download button, click it, the download will be automatically. After download is complete, you can begin to install the rooting tool.
Step 2: Click the Icon of KingoRoot to Launch it
KingoRoot software downloaded from official website is 100% safe.
Step 3: Connect your HTC Desire 12 to PC and Enable USB Debugging
KingoRoot software will automatically download the driver for your Desire 12, so make sure you get Internet connection and enable the USB debugging. If you can't connect, please turn to "Device Not Connected" for help.
Step 4: Click "ROOT" to Begin to Root Your Device
KingoRoot will employ the exploits of your Desire 12, which may take a couple of minutes. During this process, please do not touch, move, unplug your device.
Step 5: Root Succeed or Failed
After successfully rooting with KingoRoot PC software, it is easily to flash a custom ROM.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android