How to Root HTC Desire 10 Pro with KingoRoot APK
If you want to root your HTC device you come to the right place. You can root it via KingoRoot which is the safest and easiest software to root your device. It is worthy to have a try. In the article we will introduce you how to root HTC Desire 10 Pro via KingoRoot. First let's have a look at the HTC Desire 10 Pro specifications. HTC Desire 10 Pro was released in September 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 32GB of internal storage which can be expanded. The HTC Desire 10 Pro ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non removable battery.
After you know the basic information you should also know clearly that rooting has both benefits and risks. After rooting the benefits are as follows: you can boost up the performance of your device, extend the battery life, block ads in apps, uninstall pre-installed bloatwares in your device, flash a Custom ROM on your device and customize it to make it truly your own. You should be aware of the consequences that rooting may bring. If you know all the benefits and risks rooting may bring you still want to root your device. You can root it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Beofre you root your HTC Desire 10 Pro you should unlock the bootloader first. If you have no idea how to unlock bootloader of HTC Desire 10 Pro we have a tutorial for you: How to Unlock HTC Bootloader?
Root HTC Desire 10 Pro with KingoRoot APK
When root we suggest you try KingoRoot apk first because you do not have to connect your device to the computer which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the guidence below.
- Make your device powered on
- Make the battery level at least 50%
- Internet connection necessary
- Enable install from "unknown sources" on your HTC Desire 10 Pro in "Settings > Security"
- Make a backup of the important data
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download and install KingoRoot apk on your HTC Desire 10 Pro.
- Once KingoRoot apk installs on your HTC Desire 10 Pro device launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start the rooting process.
- Once start you will be able to see the process bar. Wait until rooting completes.
- Root Succeed
The download will start automatically. If there is a warn about KingoRoot apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root apk and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk