How to Root/Hack Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL with Kingoroot APK
Google Pixel 2 was released on October 4th, 2017. This powerful Android runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) which can upgrade to Android 10. It didn’t get the fancy 18:9 display as its bigger brother and is pretty much absent from most of Google’s offline marketing materials, which puts the Pixel 2 XL front and centre. About the detail specification you can visit: Google Pixel 2 review
Google Pixel 2 packed with a non-removable Li-Ion 2700 mAh battery. While, compared to other cellphones' battery, the pixel is hardly to meet the users for there are so many power-consuming apps such as chat, games and so on. The only way to extend the battery life is to root the Android. KingoRoot can unlock your Oppo which enables users to modify the system files. Then you can download the app to extend the battery.
Safely and one-click Root Pixel 2 and XL with KingoRoot APK
Step 1: Free Download KingoRoot APK
The following is download button, you can download the APK from here. Keep your Android Pixel 2 and XL powering on with enough battery level for the process. During downloading, if Chrome warns you about KingoRoot.apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
Step 2: Install KingoRoot APK
If you receive the "Install Block" information, take the following steps. Head to phone Settings > Security > Unknown sources > Check the box and allow download from unknown source. Then find the APK in your "Download" APP and install the KingoRoot APK.
Step 3: Easily Gain Root Permission on your Android phone
Launch the KingoRoot app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
Step 4: Succeed or Failed
You Will get the root result. Hope your device is successfully rooted by KingoRoot app. With KingoRoot, not only can it be possible to customize your Pixel 2 and XL but you can expect a number of benefits including blocking ads and extend battery life.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Android 7.0/7.1 Nougat with KingoRoot Apk
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK