How to Root Gionee Steel 2 Android Device Marshmallow via KingoRoot APK
Why root your Gionee Steel 2
If you are among the people who are looking for a method to root their devices you can root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device. They try to root their device in order to get more control over their devices, to customize the phones, to increase the performance, to extend the battery life, to flash a custom ROM on their device or to update the latest operating system on their device prior to others or the official version.
In this article we will introduce you how to root Gionee Steel 2 which was released in January 2017. Let's have a look at the specifications. The device features a 5.00-inch touchscreen display and comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 128GB. It ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4000mAh non removable battery as well as quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor. After we know the device information we can move to the root tutorial.
Root Your Gionee Steel 2 with KingoRoot APK
KingoRoot comes with both PC and Apk versions. Both version has its advantages. The mobile application avoids the trouble to connect your device to the computer via USB cable which makes it very convenient to use. The PC version integrates several scripts so it has higher success rate. Due to the convenience we highly recommend you try the Apk version first. Before you root please make sure you are aware of the benefits and risks that rooting may bring. After you are ready you can root by following the tutorial provided.
First of all you should make good preparations, the device should be powered on and the battery level should be at least 50%, it is better to make a full backup and the Internet should be connected(Wi-Fi suggested). Without internet the apk can not be installed on your device. Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Gionee Steel 2 to allow installation of KingoRoot app on your device.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot apk on your Gionee Steel 2.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Gionee Steel 2 device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
The download will automatically start. If there is a warn about KingoRoot apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions to allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it several times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the root apk and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to try different scripts.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android