How to Root Gionee S9 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
If you are looking forward to a method to root your device or you have tried many root softwares but still can not root your device successfully. KingoRoot may be a perfect option for you. KingoRoot offers the fastest and easiest way to root your device which makes it a universal root tool for any android device. It is very worthy to have a try on it.
In this article we will introduce you a method to root your Gionee S9 which was released in November 2016 by Gionee. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display and is powered by 2GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 MT6755 processor. The Gionee S9 ships with Android 6.0 and has a 3000mAh battery capacity.
If you want to root your Gionee S9 and have no idea about rooting we highly recommned you try KingoRoot which makes use of the exploits and it is a universal root tool for any Android device which makes it the best one-click root tool for any Android device for free. KingoRoot, both PC and APK version, offers the easiest and fastest Android rooting experience for almost all devices and has the highest success rate.
Root Gionee S9 via KingoRoot APK without PC
We do suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK, since there is no need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you are ready just follow the steps below.
After you make good preparation just follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Enable install from "Unknownd sources" on your Gionee S9
- Free download KingoRoot apk on your Gionee S9.
- Install KingoRoot on your device and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes there will come the results: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot uses several exploits to root your device and KingoRoot can only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higer success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root Gionee S9 via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Before proceed you should make good preparations first.
- Make sure your device is powered on.
- At least 50% battery level.
- USB cable(the original one suggested)
- Enable USB Debugging
- Make a full backup of your device data before you proceed.
- Internet connection necessary
After good preparations are made you can root your device step by step as the following gudience suggested.
Step 1: Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon and launch it.
You will get a prompt that asking you to connect your device to the computer.
Step 3: Conncet your device Gionee S9 to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver it will be installed automatically. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
Read carefully the short notifications about rooting and make sure you know all the advantages and disadvantages, the benefits and risks about rooting. After make clear of that you can proceed to the next step.
Step 6: Click "Root" and the rooting process will start
Click "Root" when you decide to root your device. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully please you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android