How to Root Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro via KingoRoot Android APK in One-click
Gigabyte has released its flagship Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro in April 2016. Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro comes with a 5inch, MT6592 1.4 GHz Octa Core Processor, 1GB RAM,8 GB internal memory, and runs on Android 5.1(Lollipop) and is powered by a Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery. We can notice from the above specifications that the battery can be better and we can adopt some third apps to help us save power and extend the standby time.
There are also some apps that can help you save battery. Here I highly recommend Kingo SuperBattery which is the best Android battery saver app for free. However the app is exclusively avaliable for rooted device you need to root your Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro first via KingoRoot .
Root Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro with KingoRoot apk for Android without Computer
Before rooting please make good preparations.
- Devices powered on.
- Enable "Unknown Sources" apps installation in Settings > Security so that KingoRoot.apk can be installed.
- Make a full backup of your device data.
- At least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection is necessary since KingoRoot will do a lot of things from the cloud.
After all the preparations are made you can move to the rooting process. All you need to do is to follow the tutorials below.
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro
- Install KingoRoot.apk on your Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro .
- Launch KingoRoot.apk
- Wait until the result appears
- Root succeeded
The download will be started automatically.
If there is a prompt stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". It means you did not enable to install from "Unknown Sources". Please follow instructions to enable installation from "Unknown sources". Otherwise the app can not be installed on your device.
After start the app you will notice three short notifications about rooting on the interface. Please make sure you are aware of both benefits and risks rooting may bring. Click "One Click Root" to begin the rooting process.
It will take a few minutes to complete please be patient. Once you start please do not operate your device.
There will be an interface about the result. If root failed please try a few times because there are several scripts integrated in the app but only runs one at a time. Please try more times to increase the success rate.
If root still fails please try to root via KingoRoot Andriod (PC version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Gigabyte Gigabyte GSmart Classic Pro with KingoRoot Andriod (PC version)
Before root please make sure you get everything preapared such as device powered on, at least 50% battery level, Internet connection necessary and the original USB cable. After all these are prepared you can follow the guidence below to root your device.
- Free download and install KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- Launch KingoRoot Android
- Conncet your device via USB cable
- Read notifications carefully before rooting
- Click "Root" to start the rooting process
- Root succeeded
Double click the KingoRoot Android desktop icon to launch it. After launching you will see a interface that says "Please connect your device via USB cable."
If there is no devie drive Kingo will install it for you automatically. After the driver installs on your PC please enable USB Debugging mode on your Android device so the computer can organize your device.
Important: There will be a prompt about the USB Debugging please choose "Always allow from this computer". Otherwise you will leave yourself an offline device.
Please make sure you have known clearly about android rooting and both the benefits and risks it may bring before you root your android device. If you have made your decision you can move to the next move.
It will take a few minutes to finish the process since Kingo Android Root will employ multiple exploits on your device. During the rooting process do not perform any operation to your device.
After it succeeded your device will reboot itself please do not operate. If root succeeded there will be an app named "Kingo SuperUser" installed on your device.
Now you can customize your device and use the app to save power and battery. Hope you will enjoy your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android