How to Root Coolpad Note 3S with KingoRoot APK
Coolpad Note 3S has been released for some time. Though it runs the Android 6.0 operating system and features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. Its 3GB RAM may not be that big for some users. If you want to boost up your device and release the space storage of the device you can root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device.
Though you can customize your device, boost up your device, block ads and flash a custom ROM on your device. You should know there are also risks. Rooting may void the warranty of your device and have the possibility of bricking your device. Please think it twice before you root.
Root Your Coolpad Note 3S with KingoRoot APK
After you decide we suggest you try KingoRoot APK first. Because you do not have to connect your device via USB cable. If you think so you can root your device by following the guidence step by step.
Before rooting please make good preparations such as make your device powered on and make the battery level at least 50%, it is better to make a backup of your important data and Internet should be connected(Wi-Fi suggested). Without internet the apk can not be downloaded on your device. Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Coolpad Note 3S to allow to install KingoRoot app on your device. You can set it in the Settings > Security.
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Coolpad Note 3S.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Coolpad Note 3S device and launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
The download will be started automatically. If there is a warn about KingoRoot.apk, click "OK" to move forward.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root software and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to increase the success rate.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android