How to Root Your Blu Vivo 5R with KingoRoot APK(without PC)
Too many unnecessary applications, the battery drains too quickly or too many ads have these problem bothered you? Maybe one of the problem will become the reason why you root your device. Apart from the above you also have other reasons to root your device such as flash a Custom ROM, customize your device and boost the performance of your device. If you want to make the device truly your own. You may achieve the goal by rooting it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both are the best one-click root tool for any android device.
Blu Vivo 5R was released in September 2016. The phone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display.The Blu Vivo 5R is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and comes with 3GB of RAM. The device ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3150mAh non removable battery. After knowing the basic information you can start to root your device.
Root Your Blu Vivo 5R with KingoRoot APK
KingoRoot has two versions: PC and Apk version. When you decide to root we recommend you try mobile application first because there is no need to connect your device to your computer via USB cable and enable USB Debugging which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the guidence step by step.
Make goog preparations
- Make your device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make a full backup in case something went wrong
- Internet connection necessary(Wi-Fi or other strong Internet recommended) otherwise the mobile application can not be installed on your device.
- Enable install from "Unknown Sources" on your Blu Vivo 5R in Settings > Security
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download KingoRoot.apk on your Blu Vivo 5R.
- Install KingoRoot apk on your Blu Vivo 5R device after the installation completes please launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few minutes till the result (Succeeded or failed) appears.
- Root Succeed
After you click the link download will start automatically. If there is a prompt about KingoRoot.apk, please click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation apps from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to operate. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will start.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are multiple scripts integrated in the root software and only runs one at a time. Please give it a chance to run the other script which will increase the success rate.
If after a few trails rooting still fails may because the bootloader on your device. Please unlock the bootloader first and try it again. If you do not know how to please click here: How to Unlock Blu Bootloader?
Note After several trails and unlock the bootloader if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)?
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- Successfully Get Root Access On Android 10 (Google Pixle 3 XL) With Magisk
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- Best Top 5 Root Tools to Safely Gain Root Access for Your Android Devices
- How to Root Your Android 10.0 with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Your Android 5G with Kingoroot root APK and PC root
- How to Root Android 9.0 Pie with Kingoroot Both root APK and PC root Software
- How to Root Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo with KingoRoot APK and Root Software
- How to Root Huawei Packed with EMUI 8 and EMUI 9 or Higher with Magisk
- How to Root Samsung running Android 9.0 Pie with Magisk