How to Root Blu Life Max via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
Blu has released its latest smartphone the Blu Life Max in December 2016. The phone features a 5.50-inch touchscreen display. The phone is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek 6737 processor and it comes with 2GB of RAM as well as 8GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 16GB via a microSD card. The phone ships with Android 6.0 and is powered by a 3700mAh non removable battery. As we all know we can do many things that are restricted by the manufactures or the carriers after rooting. If you want to make the phone truly your own you have to root it. But please note that rooting will open a gate of all possibilities however it can also void your phone's warranty and leave you a bricked device. Hope you think it twice before you root.
If you want to root your Blu Life Max and have no idea about rooting we highly recommned you try KingoRoot which makes use of the exploits and it is a universal root tool for any Android device which makes it the best one-click root tool for any Android device for free. KingoRoot comes with both PC and APK version and both two versions are one click root tools.
Root Blu Life Max via KingoRoot APK without PC
We do suggest you root your device via KingoRoot APK, since there is no need to connect your device to the computer via USB cable and it is very convenient. If you are ready please make preparations as follows.
- Make sure your device is powered on
- At least 40% battery level
- Internet connection necessary(Wi-Fi or other strong Internet suggested)
- Enable install from "Unknown Sources" in Settings > Security.
After the preparations are made please root your Blu Life Max step by step.
- Free download KingoRoot.apk on your Blu Life Max.
- Install KingoRoot on your Blu Life Max and launch it.
- Click "One Click Root" to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes until the result appears: succeeded or failed.
If it fails please try it multiple times since KingoRoot uses several exploits to root your device and the software can only run one at a time. So please try it one more time to increase the success rate. If you still can not root your device successfully please root it via KingoRoot Android PC Version which has a higher success rate.
For more details, click How to root any Android device and version with KingoRoot APK?
Root Blu Life Max via KingoRoot Android (PC Version)
After you make good preparation you can root your device step by step as the following guidence suggested.
Step 1:Free download KingoRoot and install it on your device.
Step 2: Double-click Kingo Android Root icon you will launch it.
You will see an interface like below.
Step 3: Connect your Blu Life Max to the computer via USB cable
If there is no device driver Kingo will install one for you. If it is the first time you connect your device to the computer it will take a few minutes please be patient.
Step 4: Enable USB Debugging Mode
Enable USB Debugging Mode on your device. If you have no idea how to enable USB Debugging on your device you can see the details here:
Step 5: Read Root Notifications carefully
Please pay attention to the 3 short notifications about rooting on the interface. Please read carefullyand make sure you know all the benefits and risks about rooting. After make clear of that you can start rooting your device.
Step 6: Click "Root" and start rooting
KingoRoot Android is easy to operate. You can start rooting just by clicking root. Once start do not move, touch, unplug or operate your device. Make sure stable connection available.
Step 7: Result: succeed or failed
After rooting the result will appear on the interface. If you have rooted your device successfully you will get the message like below. And you can check whether your device is rooted successfully or not by searching the SuperUser. If root succeed there will be an application named SuperUser on your device.
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android