How to Root Blu Energy XL with KingoRoot APK
If you are willing to root your Blu Energy XL we recommend you try it through KingoRoot which is the safest and easiest software to root your device. It is worthy to have a try. In this article we will introduce you the specific tutorial about how to root your Blu Energy XL android device.
First let's have a look at the specifications of the device. The device was released in July 2016. The phone features a 6.00-inch touchscreen display. It is powered by 1.3GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM as well as 64GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card. The Blu Energy XL ships with Android 5.1 and is powered by a 5000mAh non removable battery.
If you want to root your device you should have the knowledge of rooting. You should make clear of what is rooting, the benefits and risks rooting may bring ,how to root your device and how to unroot my device. You can find the answers here: Android rooting . You can root it via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool.
Root Blu Energy XL with KingoRoot APK
When you decide to root your device we suggest you try KingoRoot apk first because there is no need to connect your device to the computer which is of great convenience. You can root your device by following the guidence below.
- Make your device powered on
- The battery level at least 50%
- Internet connection necessary
- Enable install from "unknown sources" on your Blu Energy XL in Settings > Security"
- Make a backup of the important data before you start rooting
After you make good preparations please follow the steps below:
- Download and install KingoRoot apk on your Blu Energy XL.
- Once KingoRoot apk installs on your Blu Energy XL device launch it.
- Click "One click root" to start the rooting process.
- Once start you will be able to see the process bar. Wait until rooting completes.
- Root result: succeed
The download will start automatically. If there is a warn about KingoRoot apk, just click "OK" to proceed.
If installation from "Unknown Sources" has not been enabled you will get a prompt "Install blocked" stating that "For security, your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown sources". Just follow the instructions and allow installation from "Unknown Sources".
KingoRoot is easy to use. Just by clicking "One Click Root" at the bottom of the interface, rooting will begin.
If root fails please try it multiple times because there are several scripts integrated in the root apk and only runs one at a time. So please try it a few times to run different scripts.
Note After several if it still fails please click here: How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to Root Android 6.0/6.0.1 (Marshmallow) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Get Root Access on Android 6.0/6.0.1 Marshmallow devices with KingoRoot
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android