How to Root Alcatel A3 XL in One Click via KingoRoot
If you are looking for a method to customize your device or make it truly your own you can root it to achieve the goal. If you have no idea about how to root your Alcatel device you can try to root your device via KingoRoot which has both PC and APK version and both versions are one click root tool and have higher success rate. It is worthy to try via KingoRoot.
Alcatel has released its latest mobilephone Alcatel A3 XL in January 2017. This phone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display. And it is is powered by 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT8735B processor and 3000mAh non removable battery. It features 1GB of RAM as well as 8GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB via a microSD card. This phone ship with the latest operating system Android 7.0 Nougat.
Root Alcatel A3 XL via KingoRoot APK
It is better to try KingoRoot APK first because you do not have to connect your device to the computer so it is very convenient. If you want to root via KingoRoot apk please follow the first tutorial. If you want to root via Kingo Android Root you can follow the second one.
Before start please make good preparations.
- Please make sure your device is powered on and has at least 50% battery level.
- Internet connection is necessary (Wi-Fi recommended) since it needs Internet to download the apk file.
- Enable "Unknown sources" on your Alcatel A3 XL, you can set it in the Settings > Security
After you make good preparations you can move to the rooting process.
- Free download and install KingoRoot.apk on your Alcatel A3 XL.
- After installation launch "Kingo ROOT" app and click "One Click Root" to start rooting.
- Wait a few seconds and the result will appear on the screen.
- Result: Succeeded or Failed.
If root fails please try a few more times since there are several scripts integrated in the root software. But only runs one at a time. It will increase the success rate if we try several times.
If it still fails please try it via KingoRoot (PC Version) which has a higher success rate due to technical reasons.
Root Alcatel A3 XL with KingoRoot (PC Version)
Before move forward please make good preparation first.
- Device powered on
- At least 50% battery level
- Make sure the Internet is connected
- You have to connect your device to the computer so a USB cable (the original one suggested) is needed.
- It is better to make a backup of your important data before you proceed.
After all these preparations are made you can move to the rooting process.
- Download KingoRoot Android (PC Version) on your computer.
- After installation double click Kingo Android Root to launch it.
- Connect your device to computer via USB cable.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Android
- After connection the basic information of your device will appear and click root to start the rooting process.
- Wait a few minutes till the rooting process completes.
- Result: Root succeed or fail.
Hope your device can be rooted successfully by Kingo. After successful rooting the device will reboot itself please do not be panic and do not operate, either.
Normally, there will be an app named "SuperUser" installed on your device after rooting successfully.
By the way we have to mention you can unroot your device anytime you want. If you want to remove roots from your device please click here: How to Remove Root from Android with KingoRoot
KingoRoot on Windows
KingoRoot Android on Windows has the highest success rate. It supports almost any Android device and version.
KingoRoot for Android
KingoRoot for Android is the most convenient and powerful apk root tool. Root any Android device and version without connecting to PC.
- How to Root Android without Computer (APK ROOT without PC)
- How to Root Android with KingoRoot (PC Version)
- How to root Android 5.0/5.1 (Lollipop) with KingoRoot APK
- How to Root Android 4.4 KitKat (4.4.2 & 4.4.4) with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean with KingoRoot
- How to Root ZTE in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Lenovo in One Click with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Alcatel One Touch with KingoRoot Android
- How to Root Micromax in One Click with KingoRoot Android